PROJECT MANAGEMENT DATABASE SYSTEM (PMDS) LEVEL 2: Intermediate. Part 3....
PROJECT MANAGEMENT DATABASE SYSTEM (PMDS) OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (OMS) system. LEVEL 2: Intermediate. Part 3.
Support our Business Network effort by clicking "Subscribe" to my YouTube channel and "Like and Share".
Click the "Alarm" icon so you will be alerted when I add new YouTube videos to my channel.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT DATABASE SYSTEM (PMDS) OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (OMS) system. LEVEL 2: Intermediate. Part 3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KSPV...
"Account Funding, Approvals and Adjustments”. ("Qualify_PROJECT_NUMBER_SET".). (Interims.)
We are now going to discuss “TRAINING LEVEL 2: Intermediate. Part 3. "Account Funding, Approvals and Adjustments” where we will be assigning the "Project Set Number" and identifying possible issues that will impact the Customer Accounting processes.
During this session we are trouble shooting the "Project Set Number" and its associated relationship with the "Account Project Number ID ", "Project Set Sequence Number" and "Project Number".
"Qualify_PROJECT_NUMBER_SET".
We are doing more complex research and analysis of data and its relationships with other PMDS tables that help us create a strong Project Management Database System application.
Our training sessions are divided into 7 Leveled Training Sessions.
TRAINING LEVEL 1: Beginners.Part 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTWEs...
TRAINING LEVEL 1: Beginners.Part 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbpM2...
TRAINING LEVEL 1: Beginners.Part 3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxy9d...
TRAINING LEVEL 1: Beginners.Part 4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4hnu...
TRAINING LEVEL 2: Intermediate. Part 1. https://youtu.be/HMlblIxgog4
“Manual Build Customer Project Number Accounts” screen Administrator Build Manager form.
TRAINING LEVEL 2: Intermediate. Part 2. https://youtu.be/JYtMxtddnfE
"Account Funding, Approvals and Adjustments” .
TRAINING LEVEL 2: Intermediate. Part 3.
"Account Funding, Approvals and Adjustments”. ("Qualify_PROJECT_NUMBER_SET".)
TRAINING LEVEL 3: Advance.
TRAINING LEVEL 4: Structured Information and Resources.
TRAINING LEVEL 5: Networking for Business Opportunities and Clients.
TRAINING LEVEL 6: Your computer application systems and the use of its features.
TRAINING LEVEL 7: Learning how to obtain information about your company for reports and meetings.
I am a very business minded professional sometimes playful. I have a small home based business called the SHEPHARD FAMILY ENTERPRISE L.L.C. which base itself within the inter city Detroit in Michigan and focus on developing small to medium size databases. I have four children that I love very much. I love challenges but not to the extent that if stresses me. I love to enjoy myself, watch science fiction movies, cooking healthy meals, and exercising. I love to be on top on my knowledge but at times I wait until the last minute to do things which causes me to enjoy pressure so I read mostly technical and social books. I am very talkative and love to explain myself when really not needed, so my associates say that I am very diplomatic. I think that is a complement because it causes me to think things out before I react. I am still maturing in my life style so I continue to update myself with current and social events to keep me balanced. I am what you call a self made educator and mentor of life mistakes, so ask me and more than likely my answers will keep you on the right track.
No comments:
Post a Comment